SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.hygrid
Re: STOP!
by Jon Van Oast [uwi SITOme] [email Jon Van Oast] 2003-12-21 04:59:42 [7872]
"I have a tendency to go on and on. I shall just observe, and when i understand I may wish to put in my piece from time to time, and I will look at your lesons first.

But if you know about a game where you can continue with your same pieces in a maze, I'ld appreciate knowing about it."

a ha! then we have just the thing for you. you should check out HyGrid - http://www.sito.org/synergy/hygrid/ - as there is an indefinite amount of "space" to fill and there is no worry about blocking out others.

its a bit more confusing (visually, conceptually), but its basic premise is stacking images next to each other.

in fact, it is quite common on hygrid to take up whole blocks. there are numerous examples, including cases where art was drawn on paper and scanned in as several hygrid squares - ...hygrid?center=syd067.jpg (etc).

there are so many places to add stuff, its kinda nice to just jump around looking at random pieces, until you find somewhere you want to add to. here is a way to jump to random locations: ...hygrid?center=random

and... merry christmas to you, too!

In reply to:
Re: STOP!

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.