SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.panic
Re: New panics!
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2004-02-03 04:20:50 [8333]

EHO, I forgot to include the word ''gridcosm'' on my most recent reply to your panics--the file is called ''1724-tca-baz-eho-tca.jpg'' and it's located near the top of the panics list.

This blunder of mine turned out to be a happy accident, because I discovered the work of mrmuckle while looking for my errant image file. A few months ago I encountered mrmuckle in the Firesign Thursday Nite chat room, but until today I didn't know that he had uploaded images to Panic on January 16th. mrmuckle's bio is impressive. He's a jazz musician who has performed gigs with names you'd recognize.

This is my first response to one of mrmuckle's panics. ''49%'' is not the percentage of image compression--the JPEG is a mere ten percent of the original PSD--I had to crunch it in ImageReady because the original PSD was something like 254kb. ''49%'' refers to layering. Most of the layers are forty-nine percent.

*sigh* I printed out the original PSD--I must admit that it looks better than the JPEG. Such is the web.

In reply to:
New panics!

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.