SITO / Discussions / sito.id.hsf
Re: Un homme et une femme
by Elena H. Fischer in Prangins, CH [hsf SITOme] [email Elena H. Fischer in Prangins, CH] 2004-05-09 20:19:34 [9149]
Sorry to reply so late. I've been neglecting Sito somewhat .. my apologies. Answering your last comment : there is no actual relationship between these two people : This is a collage of two Casio 10 photos : of Francis who is a listed Hasselblad photographer and has a clothes shop himself and of a saleslady who was selling Chanel nr.5 in a big department stores. Francis is an enormous gentleman and all salesladies need to be thanked for their help in every situation. This lady was perhaps a little startled, but she was extremely kind. I am a subjective artist, yet there an hommage to all the sales people. They are patient, they are kind and they are always helpful and they have to endure a lot of hardship.

Personally I like portraits and collages. Working with the low digital for many years, I almost wanted disturbing elements, because of the way we function today, a sign language meaning that most things are disturbed ...

In reply to:
Un homme et une femme
Replies:
Re: Un homme et une femme

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.