SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: 1 bored pixer
by Mike Casey [mkc SITOme]  2004-04-30 00:07:07 [9013]

That's funny about Thurber, TCA. I work with a guy who's quick witty like that.

I don't think levels 1790 through 1797 were inspired by anti-gridhoggism. If I had done a couple more grids, it could have ruined everything, but I don't think it would have made a huge difference. If in some way the complaining was 'the right thing' then it was done in the wrong way in addition to being done for the wrong reasons. Just ask me in a non-bitchy way and I'm pretty agreeable. I was agreeable even though I was asked in a bitchy way. I just want to play the game. I get sick of the patchwork quality that mostly goes on, but I love it when people actually work together. I almost shit myself with glee when NAR did 1796b1 and seemlessly added a body to my vagina from 1795a1. And then again when JER did 1798b1 and created a whole new feel by putting her in a weird hotel room. That was exciting for me. Fun. Like collaboration rather than the standard smear 3 pixels from the border and then so something completely different and self-contained.

I like the idea of a alt.flame discussion group in addition to this one. And then I can ignore that board and think everyone's really nice.

In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.