SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: fezzed thumb
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2004-09-29 20:06:39 [10072]
...gridcosm?level=1942

Mea culpa. Yes, I'm ashamed to admit that I destroyed the 'conceptual continuity' (if I may steal a phrase from the late Frank Zappa) of levels 1940 and 1941. The monkey tunnel would have looked good animated if I had let it be. It could have been the start of something big. I'm to blame. 1942-b1 is a textbook example of an unblendy square. Why did I do it, you ask? Because I could, of course.

EEB, did you draw that thumb yourself? You've got talent. Whoever it was that created the Monkees logo in 1942-c3 made big money. You could do something like that with your talent.

Soon terrorists such as myself will be fined and imprisoned for stealing intellectual property like the Monkees logo without permission. No mo rip-n-burn. Here in California, Gov. Arnold Terminator just signed a bill into law that will send teenagers to jail for anonymous file sharing--after repeated offenses.

If Gridcosm survives this onslaught of corporate greed, artists like EEB will be its salvation. Levels will have to be mostly drawn by hand. The only images that you'll see will be snapshots that we take with our own webcams and digicams... No mo Google mining. SNY and EHO rejoice. Yes, I see the future. I see EHO and NLT and ROZ and AAG and KYT and all the rest coming back. I see a new and improved phase of Gridcosm approaching fast on the horizon line.

In reply to:
fezzed thumb
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.