SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Dancing Cocktails
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2004-10-10 06:51:34 [10137]

MRM, I'm challenged? Yes I am! I looked at Gridcosm levels 1957-1960 after looking at the fantastic clonecosm that JER mentioned... and laughed out loud! At least Gridcosm is funnier. Say what you will about the occasional primitive artistry. Or complete lack of artistry. My fault more often than not.

I took a busman's holiday? No. I went on a short vacation--I didn't touch a computer from Sunday night until Friday afternoon. I actually drove a car to San Diego, Carlsbad and Temecula. And I didn't take advantage of the high-speed internet (for an additional charge) in the hotel rooms while I was away. Saved some money.

Cook's Thesaurus says that you can substitute a black olive for the traditional pimento. Cook's Thesaurus: Olives <www.foodsubs.com> Two black olives in a martini is called a Black Eyed Pea. Sorry, I couldn't stand the thought of skewering the eyes of the dancing martini with toothpicks.

EEB, quite a lovely dance partner. The miniature parasol is a nice touch.

In reply to:
Re: Dancing Cocktails

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.