SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Two artists, one tile?
by Ed [eeb SITOme]  2004-10-13 12:35:54 [10179]
Well... I am ready to try at least a 2-artist Grid tile. I would like to see it work just the way the grid works now. Same process, same time limit. The 2 artists would have to co-ordinate the thing so they were both available and hopefully there would not be any strange e-mail delays.

I personally would still be trying to make a blendy tile, but whatever happens to it in someone else's hands is fine with me.

I would most likely take one of the following approaches:

"Make a full blendy background and pass it on

Make a blendy edge (top, bottom, left or right) and leave about 1/2 of the tile completely blank and pass it on

Create some sort of image isolated on a top layer and leave the blending (or unblending) to the next artist

If I was the second artist then all my plans would have to wait until I saw what was sent to me.

In all cases I would send an unflattened .psd or .tif. I would also try to ensure I got it sent befroe the first hour was up.

Time zones will make it tricky for some of us. I am in Halifax on the East Coast of Canada. You can see the time here: World Clock.

I am very flexible as I work from home.

RUT? TCA? UWI? SNY? EHO? Anyone wanna give this a shot?

(the only small hitch I see is that the artist map would reflect only one name, but it's not a worry for me. I am more interested in the process.)"

In reply to:
Re: Two artists, one tile?

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.