SITO / Discussions / sito.id.sym
Re: female figure study
by Computer Poet   2004-12-14 16:06:10 [10901]
Computer Poet is spreading rumors - and aren't you surprised? He is the sexiest man alive watching closely for your reaction and fills you with confusion. He sings for his supper. So if you could take him into your heart --- This is where your fun starts. And oh wonder, when did the rules change? Anyhow, the things he don't want to tell you will be his gift to you ... as the man says...Someone named Computer Poet sees himself reflected in my eyes So this is what it's come to He wanted to be free in a sneaky way He just stands there in the doorway And slinks in like a cat Even though you rush through the city of money I can see the changes already And I'm here to get an explanation Everyone says books about narcissism will be used against me Till hell freezes over

Ex-virgin is cute, I admit it So nothing else matters now She is very clever And fills me with music And covers her nakedness with desperation Though we have been directed through the subway tunnel I will not listen to the applause Because death is not frightening any more Outraged zen masters will interfere with my analysis And I couldn't care less

In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.