SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
A post on a gray morn reference to 2647 c2
by MARK SUNSHINE [sny SITOme] [email MARK SUNSHINE] 2006-01-23 15:13:50 [14046]
I looked at the Grid, as I will do most times when first getting in front of the machine. I took in the lay of the situation and was caught by that little Chibi kinda guy doing the electric slide on a wafer thin sewer cap and I had an idea of creating a c2 that would deal with a "gray machine."

I searched and found some pics of a French locomotive garage and then I clicked a little more and found that I was seeing espresso machines; I finally settled on a vintage tea machine and I just wanted to say that one of the best feelings is to stumble upon the perfect random image selection, place it in the square to be and see beautiful raw alignments that YOU KNOW will lead to a wonderful blend with a wee bit of concentrated attention.

Where the hell is TCA -- did he really leave?

Where the hell are some of the people who used to come and play?

Is it possible to grow out of Gridcosm? A graphic phase, or does one become so victimized by time that the opportunity does not present itself.

Am I a freak for being here this long -- and if not, from what common thread do we the ones who have been participating for so long, share interest?

Replies:
Re: A post on a gray morn..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.