SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Vinegar (SNY, UWI, TCA)
by Jon Van Oast [uwi SITOme] [email Jon Van Oast] 2006-07-27 19:29:41 [16463]
maybe this is why flickr and myspace and every other boring ''social network'' website has the ability to block people. (or do they?)

well, since i lasted posted, i remember there was ONE TIME when i actually disable gridcosm due to someone (as it turns out a very enthusiastic newbie) from posting about their 10th level of gridhogginess. so i have intervened before. history has spoken.

there is a very good chance we will have the money$$ to do a nice booklet with the gridcosm dvd. its tempting to try to fill it with all the tales of social experiments and bonding and fueding that has happened in 10 years. sadly, i do not think its possible. how to capture ALL of this?

even more sadly, it will probably end up me writing something really corny. possibly i will be posting a proof copy for feedback. that may be a bad idea, who knows? haha

certainly anyone is welcome to write a paragraph or two for consideration, but i will post more about that when we are on that phase of the dvd. (lenara is busily editing right now. the pieces are falling into place!)

In reply to:
Re: Vinegar (SNY, UWI, TCA)
Replies:
Re: Vinegar (SNY, UWI, TC..
Re: Vinegar (some old peo..
Re: Vinegar (SNY, UWI, TC..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.