SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
project codename G10
by Jon Van Oast [uwi SITOme] [email Jon Van Oast] 2007-01-16 10:06:04 [17842]
ok, this is probably one of those 2am posts that i will regret in the future, but what the heck.

as many of you may have observed, at the end of march of this year gridcosm will be 10 years old. yikes!

i think something should be done. and i am prepared to do it, in portland. what is "it"? i do not know yet. i will be trying to plan something.

worst case scenario, i guess, is it will be a bunch of nerds sitting in my house on laptops, adding to gridcosm. kinda like normal every day life, i guess. but maybe some beer and pizza? hopefully, though, there will be more!

this gives me a goal to have *something* done for the other do-i-regret-this? decision -- the dvd. wouldnt it be nice?

anyway, i am posting this vague message (and the equally vague link below) now, in case somebody is insane enough to need to fly here and wants to start investigating tickets. for those of you sane enough to stay where you are, in the fine tradition of sito events everywhere, we will make some kinda online/virtual stuff happen as well. drinking beer by webcam? maybe!

http://www.sito.org/synergy/gridcosm/10/

there, i said it. sito gods help me....

Replies:
Re: project codename G10
Re: project codename G10

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.