SITO / Discussions / sito
i18n
by Jon Van Oast [uwi SITOme] [email Jon Van Oast] 2007-08-11 07:25:15 [19266]
we really must hire a horde of interns to make sito be all it can be. every language of the world. magic, flexible, playful site. super-site!

i am late-night-inspired by an email from a professor/artist in china who sent an email saying we are linked on this page: ̩ɽ»­¼ÒÕÅΰÃ÷ÓÑÇéÁ´½Ó|»­¼Ò¼ò½é|¹ØÓÚ»­¼Ò|»­ ¼ÒÐÂÎÅ|ÐÂ×÷Æ·ÐÀÉÍ|̩ɽ»­×¨Ìâ|·¢±íÓëÈÙÓþ|ÀÏ°æ±¾¾«Ñ¡|·çË®»­×¨Ìâ|´ÓÉú»îÖÐÀ´|½»Á÷Óë²É·ç|ÓÐÏÖ»­¿É¹º|²èÓà·¹ºó|ÍøÓÑ&Ìí²Ê|´´×÷Óë×÷Æ·| ÁªÏµ»­¼Ò|ÂÛ̳|ÁôÑÔ|Öйú»­ÖªÊ¶´ó¹Û|Öйú»­ÀÈ|Ãû¼Ò»­ÀÈ|ÃûÈË»­ÀÈ|ÒÕÊõ»­ÀÈ||ÃÀЭ»áÔ±|ÊéЭ»áÔ±|ÖйúÃÀÊõ¼Ò|¹ú¼ÒÒ»¼¶ÃÀÊõʦ|Ñо¿Ôº|Ñо¿ Ô±|Ñо¿¹ÝÔ±|ÎÄÊ·¹ÝÔ±|»­¼Ò|ÃûÈËÃû¼Ò|Ãû»­|ÒÕÊõÆ·|ÒÕÊõƷͶ×Ê|ÊÕ²Ø|ÃÀЩ»áÔ±|»­Ôº|רҵ»­¼Ò|¹¤ÒÕÃÀÊõ´óʦ|ÒÕÊõ´ó¼Ò|̩ɽ|Ì©°²|̩ɽ»­¼Ò| ÒÕÊõ|ÒÕÊõ¼Ò|½ÌÊÚ|ÕÅΰÃ÷|»æ»­|ÃÀÊõ|»­¼Ò|ɽˮ»­|ÃûÈË|ÅÄÂô|Öйú|Öйú»­|¹ú»­|ÊÕ²Ø|²Ø¼Ò|»­¼ÒÍø|̩ɽÈË| <mt007.cn> (view source is about the best i could do.)

who knew, when ed and i were futzing around with baby sito so many years ago, that so many awesome people from all over would find our tiny site in corner of the net.universe?

maybe when i am 90 i will go on the sito world tour. if we humans havent broken everything by then. ha. ouch.

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.