SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Dawgs And Felix
by Mike Casey [mkc SITOme]  2001-06-03 07:01:44 [1927]
So here's an example of the way things get suggestive. The upper right corner of TCA's a2 looks like an abstract terrier dog (white with blue eyes and nose). In the texture in the upper right hand corner of my c2, there was also a subtle terrier. Both of them have their heads slightly cocked to the side (their right, our left). It's nothing definite, since I'm sure there are other things to see in the same spaces, but if nothing strange was going on, that type of coordinated effort could imply a lot of shared knowledge (it could also be a typical level of random similarity). I saw the terrier in my grid, but I didn't explicitly create it (I just saw it there and then encouraged it to be more apparent). I didn't see TCA's a2 until I was done.

...gridcosm?level=788

But the thing I like that I didn't see until it had been there for a while is the big Felix the Cat face in the upper left corner (the white dog makes the white area around his mouth, the red dot is his nose, the dark pipe with the colors at the top is his pupil, and his left eye is drefting towards Godzilla in c1). I had no conscious recognition of that at all until the grid was done and posted.

Meaning is rich.

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.