SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Another Left Out Part
by Mike Casey [mkc SITOme]  2001-06-03 08:05:55 [1930]
The Felix connection is that just under a week ago, I felt compelled to find a picture of Felix and put him in the grid on level 776. That was the Sunday morning where I had stayed up all night and spent a chunk of time telling Russian online strippers that the reason I didn't want to pay a bunch of money to get video chat with them (as opposed to text only) was that I was legally blind, but I had a voice synthesizer that could read the text to me. I found that chat site when I searched Yahoo for +pants then +"tight pants", then +"girls in tight pants" -XXX. The shape below Felix, I realized at some point after doing a2, looks a lot like a study of the crotch of a girl wearing some very tight pants.

...gridcosm?level=776

I had a friend over today and spent about ten minutes showing him a bunch of the blatantly sexual elements in the part of The Wizard of Oz where Dorothy meets the Scarecrow. The hills behind him look like a big butt. The clouds are all buns and franks. When she goes behind him, she puts her hand all over his ass for a long time, when Dorothy jumps over the fence, her skirt flies way up (the scene from The Mikecosm (Mikecosm014 <pcc.net>))....

Then there's the fact that my goal for today was to check out Evil Dead 2 with Tool's new album, Lateralus, since it was supposed to be the coolest thing ever according to some guy named tommy (not the pinball wizard, as far as I know). The way to determine whether or not they were properly aligned was that while Ash is at the bridge that's been destroyed, Maynard sings "Is this a test?" as Ash looks like he's asking the same thing (which is a terrible point, as far as being effective, to give to someone to unambiguously tell them how to match that film and that album. I just noticed how the bridge is torn up on one side in the same way as a shape from MikeCosm level 13, where the text was

"Something decided it would be an OK time to make a city out of a test pattern."
The other side of the bridge looks like a stick man falling (e.d. 2 is playing as I write this, and it was the part where they first threw Ash into the cellar, so he was falling down the stairs as I was writing "stick man falling."), similar to the way that the scarecrow is falling on MikeCosm level 14. So it's the relationship between two levels (again) that makes the synchronicity. Once Ash is trapped alone in his test pattern, he's constantly questioning his sanity when he's not just doing what he's got to do. And the chains of association just keep going, and going....

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.