SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: ah...
by mikrosopht [suh SITOme]  2008-01-26 01:06:49 [20132]
(in my humble opinion)

overt blending is so "standard" in the gridcosm (though i admire your recent level style!)... it is expected, ever since ive "played" here, years ago, there would even be levels to "reset" the cosm - to undo my/others "vandalism". which often produces further reactions of some variety.

its a matter of artistic/creative choice here. i want to see as much gridcosm diversity as possible! not necc. always "safe" and accepted methods of adding pieces.

it is not my intention to upset anyone with my additions. if someone has an idea of what they want to see happen in any given level, they need to do it. if they do not, what place do any of us have to say about the others play?

often i read a critique of a new piece/level that does not ask what or why they did it, they do not understand the new piece relative to themselves, and the comments are generally unsupportive.

i came back to this project because i love collaborative art projects and i feel i contribute something lacking in the cosm otherwise (sure, anyone could say that ;). anyway, it is my hope that you tolerate and encourage this incredible project to grow further in new ways within its very simple equation.

the only limit to the gridcosm aesthetic is /you

In reply to:
ah...
Replies:
Re: ah...

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.