SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
t-minus 3000
by Jon Van Oast [uwi SITOme] [email Jon Van Oast] 2008-03-09 08:46:59 [20441]
so we are about to hit the big round number (if you are all into base 10 and everything).

i know i am always looking for excellent excused to further prolong the agony of the dvd, but this timing is great! we are -this- close to offspring #2 being born. lets see just how much time i can find in my life....

i would still love contributions, of course (glutton that i am for punishment), especially from new faces! (no offense to those already contributing.) creative ideas (fake british documentaries? tv game show? etc) are welcome. yes, soundtracks are still needed somewhere... (email me? cuz i forget details).

here is the current breakdown, tho i think i might have added a thing or 2 on here. the "extras" folder was accidently collapsed, but it makes for fun suspense.

maybe i will bug some of yas for dvd menu ideas. otherwise i will just use that screengrab above as the dvd menu. also, i am hoping to be hassling folks for translations. maybe a tall order, but i would rather take more time (whats more delay at this point?) to do that. just not sure what to bother translating. anyway....

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.