SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Lazy lazy panels
by MRM [mrm SITOme]  2008-06-07 21:54:19 [20867]
Maybe. I can recall a few moves like this in the past, geared toward taking the grid in another direction, for better or worse. Sadly, as I write this, KBO has hogged his way to a less-than-steller turn of the grid. That is what bothers me more, especially lately. The boldfaced hogging of level after level. We all have a 3 or 4 piece move to make on occasion, even an entire gridheist, hopefully a little less frequently. That said, it seems to be moving beyond the pale and into the realm of acceptance, or worse for the newbie hoggers, maybe even expectancy. At the end of the day, I believe it was JER who said, not so long ago, that some fail to understand the concept of gridcosm. Perhaps another reminder from him would be a good idea. Perhaps an open call to the top 6 gridcosm players (each having earned a level of respect and accomplishment through longevity of play alone) to weigh in with the benefit of their experience would be informative as well. If not, there's always this from the home page description of gridcosm: "Gridcosm is a collaborative art project..."
In reply to:
Lazy lazy panels
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.