SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: OZ
by Mike Casey [mkc SITOme]  2010-04-13 06:02:59 [22964]
To the awesomeness that is NLT and MRM,of course, I could go on and on....

And Van Oast.... But who has time to read THE WHOLE BIBLE.

I don't.

But it's good for word salad.

I took bob to mean bobbing heads like at a heavy metal concert, where everyone is feeling the beat and likes it.

Dylan mumbles so much. He's hilarious

I guess I was hoping for SNY and TCA to be here now because I always hated them the most. Which is a nice strong symbol from the past that we should have slowed down and paid attention. I think I was mostly jealous of SNY that he always acted like such an asshole about blending, but then he got everyone on my back about taking up too many squares even though he started the trend and it took a long time for me to allow myself to accept his style (in case you're wondering, yes Bob Dylan is playing on my random iTunes, "Honest with Me" off Love and Theft. I'd be suprised if the odds were less than 1 in 100. And it was playing Green Day when I started, and it went back to Green Day after Dylan (Platypus (I hate you)) from Nimrod.

Anyway..., Ilost track of punctuation.

The gridcosm rules. Oz is cool if someone needs everything pre-chewed.

The one thing I wish I could find is when I first caught whiff of SNY's bs and got drunk and wrote him a nasty email about being famous. He didn't get mad, he just reposted it and I was like wtf ever.

That was the best. I just wish I could remember it.

In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.