SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: EHO 826-827 ("roads not taken")
by Eva Hochreutener - EHO [eho SITOme] [email Eva Hochreutener - EHO] 2001-07-08 14:10:35 [2431]

TCA, :o), on gridcosm my model is free for take. Especially for you I phototographed my beloved computer again -(Windows 2000, Mobile Intel Pentium III 700 MHz, 256 MB SDRAM, 20 GB HDD, 8x DVD ROM, firewire, UBS, MO-driver and wacom tablet a4 regular)- with principal visual interest at the cable salad. I'm only a clumpsy user of this machines. I did not understand whole contents of the last levels, (excluded the war between Mac and PC). Therefore I was not content with my contributions and omitted. Do you sell computers, TCA? 827-b3 I interpreted in such a way: 2 years later one will have gone blind on an eye. Is this a good advertisement?? My 826-a2-attempt seems to me a nice connection between blue and yellow, but it bored me a little. During this weekend we had a large beautiful city-celebration in Zurich. I hope, I made a few good photos. Do you send once a picture of your computer? With cordial greetings EHO. P.S.- :o) - Is that a well-known character? Or did I invent that?
In reply to:
EHO 826-827
Replies:
Re: EHO 826-827 ("roads n..
Re: EHO 826-827 ("roads n..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.