SITO / Discussions / sito.offtopic
Re: pissing match potential
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2001-08-16 03:17:29 [2787]
Gilmore isn't a martyr. Truth be told, he was a schmuck. A schmuck among schmucks. He was one of us. He should have taken better care of himself, the schmuck.

So then ZOO sez....

"Normally I wouldn't plug other people's work but in this case the book was dedicated to sitoid Gizmo [GIZ] who died a while back. The book is a statement regarding a hotly debated legal case with work by excellents like Kim Deich, Kaz, and Art Spiegelman. Check it out at Danny Hellman <www.dannyhellman.com> and observe the interesting [scary] legal angle."

Argh. Too much ambiguity. I'm a big Ted Rall booster. He's a ballsy, clever editorial cartoonist. Ted Rall Online <rall.com> OTOH, I've been an R. Crumb fanatic for over 25 years.

It's ironic that a book with Crumb's work in it would be dedicated to a sitoid, if this Salon article speaks the truth. Salon.com Technology | No laughing matter <www.salon.com> 'Online comics come under assault from the art form's old guard.' If the web is soiling comix, just imagine what SITO must be doing to fine art. Just thinking about it makes me want to smash my Wacom pad to pieces. In front of a live webcam. And then I'd incorporate the images into a Gridcosm level. Roll Over Fiddler's Mother.

In reply to:
Re: pissing match potential
Replies:
Re: pissing match potenti..
Re: spamming match potent..
Re: pissing match potenti..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.