SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Grid Masters
by Kiyotei [kyt SITOme] [email Kiyotei] 2001-09-14 15:00:50 [3020]
No offense or disrespect intended by the term: "grid-master" I sometimes think of the grid as a big board game. People sparing with creative moves. Also when I saw the excellent chessboard that was drawn it reminded me of an old video game called Chessmaster. I like that game so - hence the *grid-masters* enterted my mind.

As for SysGod- I have no idea what that is. I have , in the past, referred to Jon as God. I thought it was a compliment. After all, our toy cannot run for long without his assistance.

As for your comments regarding the "one" disappearing post I am concerned about, there were in fact, at least four that I remember including a few posted as "real kiyotei" and "fake kiyotei."

I also noticed that a few other Grid players posted queries regarding their posts which disappeared.

I just asked for clarification of your methods.

No disrespect was/is intended. The reason I post here ( in Gridcosm forum)is that I love the grid. To me it IS SITO. I know it is suppposedly just a small part of SITO- but I've spent most of my creative energies here in the grid.

The call for blackout was my personal way of mourning. I understand what you say about acting normal ( but sorry - I don't feel normal) and I don't think being sad and paying tribute to the dead is actually benifitting the terrorists.

Finally, Roz - thanks for your kind words but you seemed to single me out as the first poster of Bin Ladin pics. Please check your grid history and you will find that is not so.

This all seems trivial in the face of this disaster. I am viewing all of the posts (graphic and text) with a grain of salt. Everyone is probably not thinking straight right now. I know I'm not.

Peace and Strength

kiyotei

In reply to:
Re: call for internet blackout
Replies:
Re: Grid Masters

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.