SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: 910b3 & c3
by Mike Casey [mkc SITOme]  2001-10-19 08:08:46 [3246]
Thanks Oliver. Yeah, I try to ignore politics in general, but the psychological warfare that our media is perpetrating right now is inexcusable - bin Laden should be signing their paychecks. Thousands of decent, innocent people died about a month ago, and the media acts like Anthrax is the only story. It's sickening how quickly they drop the news that should bring the civilized world together against some of the most degenerate murderers of the last 50 years. It's even more sickening how they blast us with a bunch of horseshit that leads to blind fear, hopelessness and unfounded respect for terrorists. Terrorists don't deserve to be feared or respected. The people should tell the media to shut the fuck up, now. I’d like to believe that I still live in a country and in a world that refuses to be beat up by a few assholes.

I don’t know…, the whole thing is retarded. The media should be motivating people to get out and do positive things and care for one another and to try to convince people to really love themselves for doing good things and being decent. They could find ways to organize people and increase access to worthwhile causes. Instead they try to terrorize us and make us feel unsafe wherever we are.

Most people are ridiculous for believing that they might be next. That's weak.

MKC

In reply to:
910b3 & c3
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.