SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Theodore's a pretty princess
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2001-10-29 05:37:04 [3317]
That's an alternate poem entry for level 918-a1. UWI, I wanted to test the new upload helper, but BAZ beat me to the punch and reserved 918-a1 before I could finish my JPEG. Anyway, thanks for your hard work.

U.S. Thinks Letters From Same Source <dailynews.yahoo.com> sez:

"Investigators are exploring a variety of theories, including that a single deranged U.S. resident with a biochemical background, a terrorist group, a foreign country or some combination carried out the attacks, the officials said."

This deranged-looking suspect is named William S. Burroughs (alias the Exterminator). Using Photoshop, I morphed his face onto the FBI's UniBomber Wanted poster. Attorney General Ashcroft should be told that Burroughs died several years ago. I watched part of _Naked Lunch_ on the SciFi channel last night. Brilliant movie.

Heads up, DGT! Incoming! More bad news to put in your _Life during Wartime in DC_ weblog. Analysis by the Center For Democracy & Technology of the recently-enacted USA PATRIOT bill. CDT Cyber Security: Response to September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attacks <www.cdt.org>

I'm awaiting the arrival of a tech manual via UPS Ground. When it's delivered, I'll install LinuxPPC 2000 Q4 on an IBM Ultra SCSI external hard disk that I've nicknamed HAL. And then I'll launch the GIMP. And learn how to use it. Or die of exasperation trying.... Eventually, I'll return to Gridcosm, probably near level 1000, and so some GIMP barnstorming.

All of you deranged-looking suspects _be careful_ OUT THERE. Crazy people.

In reply to:
Re: new upload helper

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.