SITO / Discussions / sito.id.mkn
Re: High Priestess - tarot card
by guest   2001-11-22 11:52:50 [3427]
my impression; i want to try imitation of these colours & wave pillars on my bedroom walls.... Beauty and the flow of waves feels wonderful breakthrough of footspace to fin power! her face- both so personal and ambigious, mild ,yet potential powerful, mundane blink mystic the fact of her her scroll- but, although the symbol figure seems familiar-i must look again, harp, glyph-mason, there is again a surprise .... perhaps the surprises arise from source of surprise- actual originality? anyway- i like very, very much ! appreciate being able to see these !` they feel nurturuing, enlightening, increase in sense of universal progresive understanding,uh- satisfaction that someone is painting from that view- maybe a "beauty of blue -world"-lol, THANKS , -! BTW- did you ever paint a brighr bird in basket looking at Earth from another sphere along with a backview of goddess holding his basket? ... I like this .... mode,style attitude, and am fascinated by the interplay ,and it's results from seperate achievements concept and techniquie, --like 2 elements tango making a third new woderfuldance .perhaps it's that the concept (which with colour tone is THE life imo)THAT the concept reigns AS A GEM with certainty AND TECHNIQUE fULLFILLED AS SETTING. I aapreciate the sense that these paintings have life of their own~ that a "true" painter wills to be a facilatator for the paints expression of it's own acknowledged magick existenence... i like em! f~*
In reply to:
High Priestess - tarot card

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.