SITO / Discussions / sito.id.pon
the reason i have to be nice is
by Oh / Brock Lee [ohk SITOme]  2014-03-26 11:29:55 [35353]
...e&list=PLPZl-NlT5GXC-WQKbiyiz1Mciv78RvgwJ&index=10

im dangerous to you. you know how many people out of a hundred, once they've gone insane, are actually better off than before? not a lot of them. huhuhuh

im al about the benefit because I know hat hell is like man. there isn't even the condesecencion to issue a punishment they just languish in a downword spiral in the eternal deconstructionof being.

se every time You have responded to the panel what you've done is confirm brotherlove in your own flawed way that say "im a fair person" and youknow fulfill the American spirit and the judeochristian ethic you bathe in the glow of the statue of liberty and that how things are supposed to be. snot like you just enjoy bothering others only you learned to once you painful discovered the wicked derived a certain pleasure from the frustration of others. But there isn't anything youd do that you wouldn't do to your self if you wernt your own God so, I suppose you will live for a while right? Funny thing about language 99 percent of the possibilities are nontruth and yet using words to describe truth is rathe futile. for instance "Pink elephants" and "Permanent Life" isn't there just a ring to that tht makes you sorta perk up? "Permanent Life"

wanna try me? http://youtu.be/yPNFVj-pISU?t=1m35s

In reply to:
spiders
Replies:
Re: the reason i have to ..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.