SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: [no subject]
by mikrosopht [suh SITOme]  2002-01-11 00:56:50 [3591]
hi jer. i simply wanted to do more than one square at a time, which means others could also do more than one, which means who knows how many levels we span with one go, but that would definately not fit the mood of the project. the social work around this operation limits it to what is deemed rational and appropriate, and thus my unjust creative ideas are treason. i find it great and also very disappointing that we try to hold on to what we know and are used to habitually, especially online where everything can change in a moment. of course this is not something we could handle if it was our 'schedule' but i think ruling this variable out entirely in life leads to something very boring... yadda yadda yadda. anyway.

the fact there was/is no greed involved in how much space one wants to take on the gridcosm relates directly to it's great appeal, that there is no defined Last top level. this makes it interesting and dynamic, and i wanted to use and push the variables of the project to a new level by changing the pace? i suppose.

the reason for a change in pace? i go through the past sets and they all look very similar in style. and the new pieces being added are all very similar to what was before.. i would be very interested to be directed to some other 'outlandish' or 'inappropriate' chapters of the gridcosm if you might.. anything that is a departure from the typical.

'buh' and 'suh' work together on some things and apart on others.. they're just stylish sito_ids, though if you say them back to back you can make the words 'bastard' and 'supper' in a punched face accent if you want to. i like to. i just did it about thirteen times

In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.