SITO / Discussions / sito.id.tca
Ok well here is something I'd like to understand
by Elvis [ups SITOme]  2014-07-25 17:37:55 [35999]
...gridcosm?level=815 ...gridcosm?level=863

That is to say. Anyone can see this. If you were shuffling. But what you can't exactly say is why. A guess would be that connection of a switched position references the original. of course this would have to go in a loop like that card trick, and so to connect (see THE) you would either have be pishposh or there is a direct numerical corelary.

So the question becomes when was the great shellgame strategy conference and what if any is the program.? I hod out my hand with the thumb and pointer making an O with my triple digits hanging down and if you look I hit you in the arm?

Kill, don't die, dodge the dick and don't let them call you a fag are all old games. So if there is a more sophisticated aspect of this arrangement to be understood I would like to know. My suspicion is that you and a few others understood this and actually got quite involved altho noth everyone and everything is exactly patterened (I have not decided to program a nifty gadget to navigate all these permutations because if there was a pattern I's surely see and then that's no fun.) Anyways. If you try to shuffle the 'shellgame' looks manufactured either rouge nerd or spy co-op. But usually the same cats seem to know the play... ...gridcosm?level=239

...gridcosm?level=117 ...gridcosm?level=423 ...gridcosm?level=523 ...gridcosm?level=816

...gridcosm?level=817 ...gridcosm?level=718

...gridcosm?level=711

...gridcosm?level=716 ...gridcosm?level=116 ...gridcosm?level=637 ? ...gridcosm?level=1863 ...gridcosm?level=2418 ...gridcosm?level=2573 ________________________________- ...gridcosm?level=3982

http://id.sito.org/tca/

Replies:
Re: Ok well here is somet..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.