SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
MRMee, JIT, cosm-oh-nots
by noh [noh SITOme]  2016-11-10 12:07:41 [36333]
Im proposing opening a google hangouts group to meet and discuss cosm.

this can be done from gmail and allows the posting of pictures and links

this would allows us all to communicate in real time about the direction and synergy of gridcosm ideas and posts.

im of the opinion that a group dialogue of live discussion and shared criticisms would produce better levels and greater enjoyment and approval of completed compositions for everyone involved.

If anyone is interested in gridding via a group chat i would be willing to participate in cosm in the future, with the opinions and requests of each participant considered and hopefully satisfied.

without such an open real-time dialogue im afraid i have no further motivating interest in working on or uploading to gridcosm.

that may be just as well to some or most or all of you, and im not fishing for declarations of approval, but if you would like my continued input into the ever growing cosm, to produce levels that would preserve the memory of a positive group dynamic, reply to this message and we can work on a secure and private way to share contact information in an effort to establish a gmail/google hangout for anyone here who would like to team up and subvert the maverick paradigm. this invitation includes JIT.

if not i completely understand, but i imagine my contribution to gridcosm will be concluded (excepting just maybe the rare, pointless random few and far between post of something i just happen to make i like too much to discard. but i doubt it)

RWTFSVP

-Oh

ps. Resisting the urge to choke OAK out with some yellow ribbon

https://...gridcosm?level=106

Replies:
OH MY GAWD NATA! YOUR A2,..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.