SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
JIT you dont know
by Oh / Brock Lee [ohk SITOme]  2016-11-16 00:26:02 [36343]
i could have bean in Montreal in '95. i wasnt but speaking of Montreal... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=of+montreal

I didnt say i know them anyways i said they were cool. as in they do cool stuff dont act like dicks all the time like you do.

i know them in the since that w e have worked on alot of the same levels, i have 'colaboratted' with them

for the 900th fucking time jIT Im Oh and NOH.

MRM is MRM and OAK is i dont know who's creative laziness but.

Its ridiculous for you to suggest 3 ppl quit so you can do every panel yourself.

i suppose this message is for the benefit of everyone else since you can't read english correctly.

Its probly safe to say OAK could be someones comentary on my OHK quilts but my quilts were was better than OAK as everyone everywhere agrees and says so all the time.

my gridcosming is none of your fuckin business JIT.

MRMS gridcosming is none of your fucking business.

Its a luxury that you have anyone who tolerates you here JIT you arnt entitled to anything. Gridcosm is not just yours. its for all practical purposes potentially for everyone on earth.

but don't shti your diaper JIT i may have mentioned it 80 hundred fkn times im not playing anyway. mostly becausse youre an irritating fucktard.

just shut the fuck up and cosm. seriously. SHUT THE FUCK UP. GRIDCOSM

i WILL argu with you for the rest of my life till you give up because i know how to have fun and you dont because yur the non-smiley type of sociopath but i like your drawings. stop being a dick dick.

In reply to:
Re: SRD is cule
Replies:
Re: JIT you dont know

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.