SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
and lets not forget
by Oh / Brock Lee [ohk SITOme]  2016-11-17 19:38:12 [36347]
I also got 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

8 other real human beings to cosm wait abba vb kru astro supernate fkn big slig and um that ryan guy and ok thats only 7. Well Caprice was joining in right before supposedly being killed...but everyone else quit because either im a dick or theywere sick of MRM or just that everyone here in general is unwelcoming and kinda shitty

I couldnt get the germans to play..Boston Brand is a fricken GIF genius i almost got to play https://plus.google.com/u/0/113709069410410879607

but whtever! who had a crew of 8 i did and it was the best ever and you guys kinda ruined it because yur dicks all the time.

and who ever is reading this did you get 8 more ppl to do gridcosm so it wouldnt die like some hasbeen fkn reject site no you didnt i did.

seems like there was someone else oh yeah pcblob signe dup but didnt play. abba kru slig astro warrior fkn that ryan guy and um...Caprice and not pcblob but..err oh yeah supernate and um...i suppose that lasershark was King ones idea..anyway it was a large chat circle and not everyone cosmd but it was way funner teaching newbs in chat than playing with you guys. at least i have some panels where i was actually part of a team that communicated. do you?

psh

yal can kiss my ass i mean wtfe

In reply to:
JIT yur even more fkn retared than i am
Replies:
Sorry KYLE!

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.