SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
NLT
by Oh / Brock Lee [ohk SITOme]  2017-02-02 18:23:16 [36512]
Thats badass. Your'e squares have always been consistently baddass for years and years.

Youre a fricken genius and I love you.

You deserve a Harley Davidson Motorcyle etc.

If you look under your seat, theres a

lol

Alex Jones says Oprah joined the darkside!

Zoolander synchs Trump to MRs Robinson's "candidate"!

I know gridcosm a numbers station for underworld spy sleeper cells!

I have immunity to intervention by the code of the self-authorizing language!

I'm under constant observation surrounded by a city sized army of covert operatives and completly servailed and defended by space based missle and laser satellite arrays! Every bite of date used to process the global vr display matrix that will be used to manual control the cohesive globular network of functional electronics and the robot armies.

Image translates as "statue" the image of the beast if a statue that has life it is the robot armies.

apocolyptic Bible robots!

which aside from a simple clandestined drone factor and a few billion dollars is maybe aways off..

OMG they gonna control us all with drones.

its just like that movie TOYS with Robin williams

billions of tiny robots fly around and punishing us all!

How we will we fight them?

i would need an army of drones to fight them!

which means i need a clandestined weponized microdrone factor and a few billion dollars!

OMG Bilion dollar baby synchs to the terminator!

AHHHHHHHH!!

check out ona my attepts at universal auto troll comment loops for live yt videos:

(its awesome)

basically you time the comments to look like genuine replies

but it repeats till everyone actually gets it while maintain articulation.

i coulda gone full-interjection mode but i was working some other themes another genius mixed with humor type thing

whats funny was the success rate and how consistantly other chatters thought the replies wer genuine and how often the comments were relevant replies. it was pretty amazing and says something about language i think

llulz

In reply to:
smh
Replies:
chat auto-llop
Re: NLT

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.