SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Im teasing
by Oh / Brock Lee [ohk SITOme]  2017-02-02 23:03:04 [36553]
im just second hand news im just second hand neeeeews yeah.

dont oyu know that upload times conicide with levels and the artist matrix numbers and stats and all that sht?

i've used various sitoids allow the pattern to determine my contributions precicely and NLT is suggesting id somehow lie about it when its the part of gridcosm i've most interested in and like to demonstrate.

its absurd.

I like to synch music to gridcosm flashviewer while creating my squares via conformity to all number representations aswell as rused squares and side by side play but now theres no link to flash viewer or to post songs but NLT thinks im somekinda entitled ass for wanting to preserve the integrity of mine and everyone elses work.

he thinks he can simplify the three legged stool or something.

That i have no right to complain about it when its the essence of my contribution and so now im relegating to influencing the gridcosm without uploading it what is really the easiest form of protest i can think of...

he should just concede sito has gone out of its way to make my experience not worth the bother.

you know that everyones been a dick but that its everyone else right to be but mine.

bunch of opressive nazi stuff. you know belittling minimizing hate speech

In reply to:
Re: Nothing
Replies:
Re: Im teasing

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.