SITO / Discussions / sito.id.mkn
Organic Experience
by guest   2002-04-18 22:41:22 [4268]
...showart?show=mkn.0018

Like to buy house next door for your studio was my unxepected reaction. This if quite fine and reminds me of naught else similar. Mostly to me this is emotional ineraction of unencounterd comuions of these colours, experience texture like morning gory skin, coral, fresh drop red- like a fallen in to ocean whilst in dream, tumbling with only clue of up or down within. I LOVE the colours most( speaking just from my own pequleeer vou~ like the quality of thinest layers presssing near, so subtle- WELL Done/ i wont look at the upperspine as I am too emathatic and too tired to check my elbows just now. I feel a theme of a new taste discoverd, a variation of anything it might relate, surprise or unkniown place , passsge between, a side yrd overloooked a room below the basement. like awakening have benn unknowingly mocved. Happiness of yet unknown and sadness pain some tear- but transiet, feels to me a blesssed place soon explored ~ like it ! looooove the curve , that flower,- it's color , this red, transparencies, the place~~love' em. Also it seems unlike your others but greatly enhancing my perception of it all- yet the penetration of spine hurts like stab- but likely that part only my reactiion) wanta jump in... airwater texture, skin freash clay for terracotta- wondereful!

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.