SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Boob job
by Mike Casey [mkc SITOme]  2000-09-11 22:27:13 [522]
Hey JER,

Yeah, that's cool. Maybe one way to get the grid to do something that someone wants without just doing it themselves is to post a message here requesting a theme or a style. I wouldn't mind at all if someone said, let's do a level or two using just pasted images, or just paintbrush painted images, or let's make a scene around a pool.... I don't care much what the topic is, I'm just trying to explore styles and have something interesting to think about while I'm doing it (which is why I like the abstraction (I am a mathematician, after all)).

I like your "whatever you make of it" view. There are so many interesting ways to approach/appreciate the gridcosm.... It's mostly limited by what we allow ourselves to appreciate about it, no matter how it's done, because there are so many perspectives and goals that go into making it. The more ways I think of to view it, the more interesting stuff I find in there. I like the diversity.

I may not really understand what anyone else likes about it, but I know a few things about what I like about it and even if other people don't want to play my way I'm not going to go around saying

"thanks for playing, but if you don't want to suck so bad, here's how you can try to do it more my way."

Easy,MKC

In reply to:
Re: Boob job

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.