SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: The Sinking of TCA
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2002-09-27 05:45:42 [5439]
Blending is like your doctor's Wednesday morning golf. It can be a very frustrating experience. Even Tiger Wood had a bad day earlier this week. During one bogie hole he just let go of his golf club. You could see the frustration on his face.

"If you'll indulge one last digression. I happen to believe that Oscar Wilde was persecuted because he was 6' 3'' tall--not because he was a flamboyant Irish homosexual in Victorian London. I'm also 6' 3'' tall. To me the song ''Short People'' by Randy Newman is the literal truth, not merely comedy music, which is what Randy dishonestly claims it to be. Hopefully that explains the purple colorized portrait of Wilde that I incorporated into several levels for no apparent reason."

Actually, I accept the fact that ''Short People'' is comedy music. I don't people who happen to be shorter than me.

In your wetdreams you should be as big a failure as Nick Nolte, SNY. He's in Breakfast of Champions Breakfast of Champions (1999) <us.imdb.com> and Mother Night Mother Night (1996) <us.imdb.com> both of which are based on books by Kurt Vonnegut. He's in Down & Out in Beverly Hills Down and Out in Beverly Hills (1986) <us.imdb.com> with Bette Midler--although my favorite Bette Midler movie is Scenes From A Mall with Woody Allen--Nolte isn't in that one. Nolte is presently appearing in rehab.

Drugs and alcohol are not the cause of my Gridcosm misbehavior. That's a pity, I've got no good excuse.

"I'm bleeding on the inside, MKC. You just can't see it. It's damaging my auto-immune system."

NLT, not MKC. 1231-b3. ...gridcosm?level=1231

In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.