SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: The Sinking of TCA
by Mike Casey [mkc SITOme]  2002-09-27 06:06:10 [5440]
Hey TCA,

What is the context of 1231? I was just putting some dancing elephant legs on EHO's elephant in a tutu and you had some grids reserved, so it amused me to just say Hey to you.

Being crazy or not about whoever it was that I was writing to had nothing to do with you. The disjointedness and half-assedness of my contribution was more of a reaction to the shittiness that took over again after 1229, which I thought was nicely done. PS I'm not gay, and you should be told that you can fuck yourself for acting like I should be told that you're not gay. I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a witty jab at me or if it was genuine confusion, but low blows aren't for the kind of mature person you seem to fancy yourself to be. But I ain't mad at ya in either case. Be as catty as you'd like if it makes you happy.

Anyway, I used to look at all of your contributions as spirited crap that generally stopped any kind of simple aesthetic that was developing. (There's no need to say that, really, but it's mostly true.) But I like a lot of your more recent stuff and think it's some of the most clever and artistic gridding being done. I haven't been thinking as hard about the grid lately, so I apologize it my contributions are ruining any grand schemes you are developing. Mostly I'm just doing some simple blending to relax and hopefully make the grid flow a little more.

What do you mean about bleeding on the inside? I'd be willing to try harder to collaborate if I'm missing something.

Have fun, MKC

In reply to:
The Sinking of TCA
Replies:
Re: The Sinking of TCA

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.