SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Level 1288 [614/1290]
by beanbag amerika [ipd SITOme] [email beanbag amerika] 2003-01-14 04:54:41 [5937]
It stretches back to 167, I think. And as far as I can recall (5.5 years later) I was simply playing with motifs then active in the cosm. When I piped up on 614 there was already one eye, and I brought back the rhyming fly to join it. I think it's quite possible that I used them somewhere in between as well. The coloured bars in 1290 are a quote of a piece from an earlier level that is itself a echo of the coloured circles of my two pieces on 167.

My visits to the grids are so far and few between these days that it's sometimes easier to just go digging through my own historical themes than to try to get into all the intricacies of the conversations that are currently playing themselves out. Or maybe I'm just prone to self-referentialism. (The black stripe in the sky of 111.a1 became Stip's tail in 351.c1, with the words 'sky' and '111'.)

And of course I'm not working in a total vaccuum. It was the references to 'lye' in the accompanying text on 1290 that sparked the 'flies' in my own text and the reappearance of the fly in the cosm. The 'again & again & again ...' is a both a play on my text and a stab at my own repetition (in the cosm, and in life--cryptically pointed at by the aberrant 'lies').

-b

In reply to:
Re: Level 1288
Replies:
Re: Level 1288 [614/1290]

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.