SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: windmills
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2003-02-09 04:34:02 [6081]

"Cipher 1 could have been a 3?"

Huh? I have absolutely no idea what you're on about here. I'm grimacing, anticipating yet another insult. You have broken my heart. Your 788-b3 is a tremendous collaboration. You flipped my 788-c3 and incorporated a hand-drawn dayglo cat into it. But now when I look at it, I can only think of how badly you despise me. ...gridcosm?level=788 I take my artwork personally. I put too much time and effort into creating Gridcosm squares--the result is anything but random. All of us have unique intellectual strengths and weaknesses. Please trust me when I tell you that 1349-c1 has purpose and meaning, even if you're unable or emotionally unwilling to understand it. Each Gridcosm level could be construed as mere chaotic randomness. However, we know better, right? There is chaos, yes, but there is also meaning.

Anyway, so I did a Google search on the keywords ''Cypher 1'' and ''Cypher 3.'' And I hit several way-above-average artistic websites. Here are some samples of art that I hit.

The first is from an online magazine called Cipher 1. cipher 1 <www.areaatlas.com>

The next two are pieces titled Cipher 1 and Cipher 3, respectively.

In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.