SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: JSH level 1513
by Julia Shpak [jsh SITOme]  2003-06-08 00:58:44 [6768]
Hi everybody Mmmm... It's a pity that my extra-participation on level 1513 caused a kind of trouble, 'cause I enjoyed it lot and hoped my inspiration would bring a little joy to all of you. As far as I see, the problem we deal with must have been discussed anyway. There are some things I'd like to say about it: 1. As a new player I was following the Gridcosm rules where NO limiting (!) was mentioned. 2. Also (mostly, maybe) I learhed from the precious examples of more experienced artists. Look at levels 1496,854,1279 etc, where one artist reserved more than 3 pieces per level and the result was wonderful, so I newer thought that what I'm doing is wrong . Though, there were some terrible cases like level 1500, that show no creativity at all and are surely unacceptable. 3. I consider that it's not very useful to reserve more than one square at a time and I never do that. Only after one is finished it must be possible to take another one. A limit of a single two-hour square reservation per player is a good idea. I'm not much happy about limiting a quantity of pieces per artist and voting control... It's not about who makes more squares or does it mechanically faster, but about to share your creative visions. Am I right? Whatever, the BOSSes will decide for everybody's good according to the very idea of Gridcosm, so I rely on them with my eyes closed :-) Thanks for your enthusiasm.
In reply to:
Re: dear players...
Replies:
Re: JSH level 1513

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.