SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Double grid
by Ed Stastny [oed SITOme] [email Ed Stastny] 2003-06-09 04:34:44 [6782]
I'm against multiple Gridcosms for the sake of focus. I'd rather hash out something that works on one, rather than spreading ourselves too thin.

I'm surprised at the venomous opposition to the voting idea. Granted, it's not the most eloquent solution to this particular problem... but I do have a lot of faith in rating/voting as a good way to sift content and reduce noise.

Of all the ideas, I still favor "time release" starting with two pieces and releasing one extra piece every six hours. One person would have to wait 36 hours to fill a full level themselves. Two people could fill a level 12 hours after inception. Three people could polish one off after the six hour mark. It would take four people to finish a level of Gridcosm in under six hours.

I'm not totally against another form of Gridcosm. If we did something like that, though, I'd rather drastically change its format... like the SQUIDCOSM idea I proposed in an earlier message... or changing the dimensions per piece... or rotating the level 90 degrees every time.

In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.