SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
by Mike Casey [mkc SITOme]  2003-08-24 03:30:09 [7231]
"I wonder what MKC thinks of 1580. If he likes it, maybe he'll finish the level"

Right after I saw this I tried to reserve the last grid, but NAR had reserved it in the couple of minutes in between seeing it unreserved and reading this message. So I can't say what I think of it by trying to complement it.

"...and refrain from maliciously ruining it. That would be a pleasant surprise... Perhaps I'm hoping for too much."

What are you talking about, TCA? :) I don't do that. I've certainly plastered the grid with ugly shit, but I don't think it was ever with the intent of maliciously ruining anything. But if you have any examples, I'd be happy to check 'em out and admit that about myself if I can.

I like 1580, but it's because it's interesting, not because of the eye candy. I like the subway train. It reminds me of my c2 on lvl 453 (which reminded me of a subway when I did it, which is why I put subway in the text.)

...gridcosm?level=453

I didn't even recognize my mug up there at first. So it's ironic that I somehow look like Sherlock Holmes.

The MIB connection is interesting. One thing that it connects to is that at work we're finishing in the first MIB slot machine, and because I switched groups, now I'm starting the second MIB slot machine.

On the level of a "shout out," I love it.

But the thing that you did recently that I love most is 1578a2. That's an awesome synchronistic find and I really like the way you placed it - like a summary of the level. That's good clean-up hitting.

Thanks, MKC

In reply to:
Re: TCA - that panel sucks!!!!
Replies:
Re: 1580

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.