SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Alles klar Herr Kommissar?
by JER [jer SITOme]  2003-09-03 13:57:45 [7293]
"Does JER plan to crown himself the unofficial commisar of Gridcosm?"

Hey that's not a bad idea. I'd like to remove the unofficial part though. You're a fan of obscure pop culture. Just keep this in mind. Falco - Einzelhaft - Der Kommissar lyrics <www.lyred.com>

"Will the rest of you be expected to submit your squares to him on IRC prior to posting them?"

Again, I would *not* have thought of that. But clearly something like that is in the works.

"Will you be obliged to make the changes to your squares that he recommends?"

I could see how that could work. (Note to self, remind SNY not to waste so many pixels. Those things are expensive you know.)

"Will Gridcosm have 'theme levels' in the days ahead?"

Well, no. We certainly wouldn't want to have any visual continuity or anything like that. Much better if each person simply put whatever strikes their fancy that day into a square.

"'The TCA Free Zone.' Yes. Have a ball. But I'm not sure I'd entrust JER and his flunkies with my fragile and complex psyche."

You know, I've always been on the lookout for my flunkies. I seem to misplace them all the time. The other day it took me 45 minutes to find them, turns out they were wedged between the back of the couch cushions.

As far as the "TCA FREE ZONE" goes, it seems as if you've taken some sort of offense (I'm not sure about this one, just guessing). All I have to say is: doors and eyes do not paranoia make.

In reply to:
Re: TCA!
Replies:
Re: Alles klar Herr Kommi..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.