SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
All Is Carl
by Mike Casey [mkc SITOme]  2003-09-06 08:31:11 [7310]
I like 810.

TCA, you've clearly got a lot going on in your mind. And the gridbullyism is still enough to provoke you emotionally. But if you are blind to anything (and I'm not sure that I suspect you are), it's how people feel about each level. You keep imposing the boundaries of the 150x150 square. SNY does too, by packing all that stuff in a grid. I don't understand SNY. Hell, I don't know a lot. But as much thought as you pour into each grid..., as much meaning. Shit dude, it feels to me like getting pushed out of the way too often. I know that's not your intention in some push and shove in the ridiculous stratosphere of original thought kind of way, but when you make 150x150 look exactly like 150x150 with a bunch of stuff in it, it hurts.

That's all it is.

Well, I don't about that. But really, if it flowed in some way, I don't think you'd be getting all the venom in your system.

But I'm ridiculously boring these days, because all I do is try to flow a little. It's like mestruation. I don't know nothing about it when it comes down to it. I try not to think about it. I tried that and it made a lot of people upset.

And that's not even right.

I don't know. Everybody keep fighting.

MKC

In reply to:
Re: Alles klar Herr Kommissar?
Replies:
Re: All Is Carl
Re: All Is Carl

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.