SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Not weeping but suggesting
by Roz [roz SITOme]  2000-11-03 02:41:43 [736]
Mike,

Yes, you left it for a few days, but then you did all of the panels on 583. The same day, I was thinking about doing 583c2 if nobody had taken it...when I went to check last night, you had blocked all reservations on the level.

When I tried to e-mail you and ask if you would relenquish c2, it bounced (not your fault). Meanwhile, you finished off 583 and went on to 584.

Yes, the problem is quantity. You do not need to fill every pause in the grid's growth. Sometimes it needs a moment to reflect before proceeding. Sometimes it DOES need a jumpstart, but doing ONE panel and letting other people build from it will usually suffice.

Yes! Suggest something like your goose, but DON'T proceed to make the goose. See if someone else understands the suggestion the same way you did; see if they do something MORE with it than you imagined. Don't be both the beginning and the end of the cycle, because you close everyone else out.

But I think we've been through all this before, so I will wait until the day Ed and Jon impose some sort of rules to prevent this kind of abuse from happening. Carry on with your personal zooming gallery til then.

Adios, Roz

In reply to:
Re: Not weeping but suggesting
Replies:
Re: Not weeping but sugge..
Sunshine

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.