SITO / Discussions / sito.id.wdb
Re: M3
by Wangdabao Íõ´ó±£ [wdb SITOme]  2004-05-10 05:12:48 [9157]
Thank girl friends' concern £¬I am a Chinese artist £¬Town that my location place is the most pretty in China ¡ª¡ªHangzhou ¡£West Lake £¬ All surely very not Mos bear £¬The scenery there is very much fine really £¬Really the scenery is like the painting ¡£The girls friend possess the opportunity to leave to the West Lake to see £¬I reckon surely Is very enjoyable ¡£ My painting life chiefly possess tripartite £º1¡£Oil painting ¡¢Engraving ¡¢Traditional Chinese painting ¡¢Toner stroke £»2¡£Newsprint ¡¢Books and periodicals plates £»3¡£Computer Numeral art £¬Creating new meanings , the design is manufacture £¬Particularly adjust abstractly in the creative work ¡¢The autistic thinking moldmaking is interested ¡£Moreover be ready to widely interchange against artists of world various places ¡£

£¨ m3£©¡¡Subject £ºFall ¡£It is a right and wrong engraving £¬The rough sketch is that the painting is living on the pears boards £¬The graver special is cut after the engraving £¬It is light yellow to develop the stamp in the way of black printing ink again On paper £¬Usually edition £¬Yet stamp £±£°Much paintings ¡£There is a well-known saying in the Chinese engraving man £º¡°This is the art ghostwrite with the sword ¡£¡±

In reply to:
M3

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.