SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: OZ
by Mike Casey [mkc SITOme]  2010-04-10 21:39:35 [22959]
Hey JER,

Yes, I've experimented with OZ and Floyd. It's good stuff. At some point, I decided to break it down and try to judging the quality of the synchronicity.

http://mikecasey.org/Sync_Judge/DSotR.htm <mikecasey.org>

Do you think OZ explicitly got their inspiration from the Gridcosm? Someone probably could have just thought about the idea of a day being like a compression and reinterpretation of the previous day, and might feel inspired to create something like this OZ project. But even if it's "independently" discovered, props should be given to the pioneers like Ed who made a bold move to bring something new into the collective unconscious.

In the last few days, I just started to really apprecite Dylan as an artist rather than a simple contrarian that can write great songs. (Much more than any other artist recently.) So when I saw your badass Dylan on 3442, it completed a cirle of musical life in my mind. But I wouldn't try to claim that I inspired it because that would be crazy. But I might believe that you inspired all the synchronicity around Dylan in my life recently, because it's good to think that other people can impact our lives in non-obvious ways as a sign of respect for their power. If it turns out to not be true today, I'm willing to wait and see and try to understand their styles in the meantime.

I was lost in World of Warcraft for 5 years, so hopefully SNY and TCA can get something they need from where they've wander off to.

In reply to:
Replies:
Re: OZ - Zoomquilt II

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.