SITO / Discussions / sito.id.pon
Oh no I brough up David Lynch
by Oh / Brock Lee [ohk SITOme]  2014-03-26 10:57:04 [35349]
Im In Your House!!! How'd you ever hook up with that asshole ANDY anyway? hmmmhmmmhmmm

Whats your favorite movie? Whats your favorite song? Do you know where language comes from? Do you think that communication is just a random evolving variable or do think that the fabric of your mind is words and what? pictures? feelings you don't quite remember? smells you can't place? dreams you couldn't put your finger on? hmm? + some singularly unique frequency of emotion burning in you that's been grossly labeled and generalized as "anger". what else is in hear let me see..Oh yes this propensity to SMILE now where did you get that, hmm? Oh look your set up like a bank deposits with drawls everything balanced..now you can laff legaly.

I can rob your sense of humor and throw the money in the street. I can help you kill your excuses in your mind that deprive you constant hyperfuntasticness. take all the clothes on the floor and make a pile and the lay in it. this is your mourning. then wash them after you have done your honest share and there will be only you left with legititmate, signed, legaly binding smiles with high interest rate return and double insured

......wait.........get ready........im about to.........ok now! -Oh

...showart?show=pon.0001&idonly=PON

In reply to:
K is lips
Replies:
All I see is

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.