SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: WHA???!!!
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2001-01-18 00:56:17 [1133]
Resolutions for 2001 - don't dominate a level - reserve a tile only once, or _at most_ twice - no flaming

Post a reply if you have constructive suggestions for other resolutions.

Flaming this discussion board is bad enough. But turning Gridcosm into a propaganda war is an artistic experiment that's rabidly _rapidly_ becoming too drool _droll_.

Look, I'm as guilty of merdre-slinging as anyone here. DGT and OED voted for Nader, I called Nader an ASS. VOTED <www.well.com> But my depictions of Gore, Bush and the U.S. Supreme Court were also unflattering. ...gridcosm?level=611 I made fun of MKC when MKC's Gridcosm activity was hyperactive. However, I posted here afterwards and said that Mike "seems like a nice guy."

Okay, that's enough saintliness from yours truly. Lately I've been working on having my cake and eating it, too. I'm devising a way to make my tiles more "blendy" without totally sacrificing the websafe palette "filter" technique. I'll try out this trick when I return next month. Also I'm upgrading the beige G3 desktop. And making improvements to surrounding meat workspace.

In reply to:
Re: WHA???!!!

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.