SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: ugggh (RBR & SNY)
by MARK SUNSHINE [sny SITOme] [email MARK SUNSHINE] 2002-10-19 16:41:36 [5583]

I just reacted to the all too easy blackness. Gridcosm is seated en perpetuity in black until a redesign, and I try to avoid the black theme usually. I actually see this level as a treatment of space. I was inspired by the width of the road..in the pic I found in a newsgroup. The black space , as the monolith, fit right in the middle of the gravel.

Eris I looked at as a lousy discontinuance. I look at these things, these levels in a graphic sense - always. I know the classic arguements; I can do entropy as well as any one else. Whew...it gets so tiresome.

1251 repetition may be the spirit of advertising, but usually wit or graphic play spices that and makes it a delight to experience. If not crafted well...well torture is repetitious as well, and usually as effective in manners persuasive

The previous levels good intentions...

IN my gravel road I included a bit for Moxie...did anyone notice it was Diet Moxie? There was my little bit of play.

TCA, your attempt at order is in the selective recreation and analysis of levels -- at times what I consider just sloppy technique and cryptic method are woven by you into a rosy wacky estimation...ehhh.

I love seeing these gigantic assessments by you. I find them attentive. Most of my attention is focused at level on level or during a panel, noting color and mix.

In reply to:
Re: ugggh (RBR & SNY)

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.