SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: TCA Level 1260
by silly@well.com  [mail] 2002-10-24 10:31:17 [5608]
JER, please explain your poem entries for level 1260. Do you like RBR? I do. NLT, I like what you did with his image in 1260-a2. Stallman of GNU Linux fame, too. ...gridcosm?level=1260

You didn't get my little joke? Prisoner Number Six a very special guest on The Weakest Link. The retro threads that host George Gray is wearing make him look like Number Two. Perhaps you're unfamiliar with the classic 1967 Prisoner TV series.

JER, what really worries me is that I did take the light gray from c1 (and b2) and blended it into c2 and c3. The TV in c3 is meant to compliment the light gray in c1. The dark TV in b3 is supposed to balance the dark part of c1 (and a2) and to a lesser extent b2. All of the faces balance nicely, I think, better than expected.

The biggest risk that I took is so many rectangles. Big rectangles have in the past made some of my squares look ''lame.'' Also three squares on a single level. Pardon my Gridhogging. BTW, the blue negative image is of MSNBC White House reporter David Gregory. This level exorcised a boatload of personal demons. It's a shame you don't like it.

In reply to:
TCA Level 1260
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.